BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

Monday, June 8, 2009

The Spirit has really been moving today in my life. In addition to the previous post, I receive this prophecy which also talks about positioning myself in the Will of God...
<>< <>< <><
Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- June 8, 2009:I will pour out of My Spirit in a fresh and mighty way. It will create a flow of anointing that shall become a river that will carry you forth into the blessings of this season. All you have to do, My children, is believe and position yourself in the River of God so that I can have My way in your life. If you choose to get in My river, you will be astounded. You will be established and blessed beyond your imaginations. Freedom, healing, and provision will come in this season because it is My season, which is designated to bring forth the fullness of the manifestation of the Kingdom that I rule over and abide in, says the Lord.

===================================================================
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- June 8, 2009:I heard in the Spirit "long bow". And, the Lord said, "You are well able to engage in battle on a new level, for I have extended My power and authority to gain the victory. I have taught your hands make to war and have given you strength to meet every enemy head on. Exercise the discernment you've been given, and do battle in My name. You are like Nehemiah- building with one hand, a sword in the other. So, I say, watch and build; watch and fight. Victory is assured. Psalms 18:34 He teaches my hands to make war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

No comments: